Apply and Earn $$ From Your Titan Project
Complete your application to become a Neighborhood Showroom and earn side income from showing off your Titan room.
- All Titan Neighborhood Showroom Hosts begin as customers.
- Once your Titan project is completed you can be added to our host selection queue. Our Community Showroom Team will reach out and guide you through the process.
- If selected, Neighborhood Showroom Hosts receive payments for virtual tours & in-person customer showings.
Answer Questions About Your Titan Sunroom Experience
Host Virtual Tours of Your Titan Sunroom (It’s fast & easy)
Host In-Person Tours of Your Titan Sunroom (You set the times that are convenient for you)
Choose how you want to get involved
Titan Hosts participate in a variety of online and in-person activities as part of the Neighborhood Showroom program. Flexible options allow you to engage in ways that fit your lifestyle.
When new prospects buy hosts receive payments for virtual and in-person tours. Apply today and start earning a side income from your Titan Sunroom!
If I complete my application does that mean I’m approved as a Titan Neighborhood Showroom Host?
No. There are 3 steps to becoming approved as a Showroom Host:
- Complete your online application
- All Neighborhood Showroom Hosts are required to become customers first. This ensures that all Hosts can share their experience with prospective Titan customers.
- After completing your application, our Community Team will contact you should we need a showroom in your area.
What are the different ways in which I can participate as a Neighborhood Showroom Host?
Your experience is completely up to you. You can choose from any of the following ways to get involved as Neighborhood Showroom Host:
- Host scheduled in-person visits at your location.
- Answer customer questions via text or email.
- Answer customer questions via phone or video chat.
- Host Outer events and experiences at your location.
- Publish a profile with photos and a description of my space.
Will I receive payments for my involvement as a Neighborhood Showroom Host?
Neighborhood Showroom Hosts are eligible to receive payments for various customer interactions. A member of our Community Team will provide more detail should you be approved.