1. A chic BruMate insulated can cooler so all your beloved White Claws, Red Bulls, and LaCroixs can stay cool as a cucumber, and you can enjoy them while taking your sweet time. This fits a standard 12-ounce slim can, and was designed to still be able to fit in car cup holders. It’ll keep drinks icy cold for several hours, and twenty times colder than a standard neoprene can cooler. Psst — you can check out the rest of BruMate’s options for different-sized cans, wines, cocktails, and more.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 28 colors).
2. Or a freezable wineglass for those of us who are less “no laws while you’re drinking claws” and more “rosé all day.”
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in 16 colors).
3. A gorgeous solar wind chime with color changes so mesmerizing you can truly “paint with all the colors of the wind” during long spells on your front porch.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
4. A portable George Foreman grill for anyone whose heart says “BURGERS IN THE SUNSHINE!!” but whose outside space says “I am so small.” This has a nonstick coating and a removable stand, so you can cook on a table top or in the grass.
Get it from Amazon for $113.57.
5. A sunroom or screen room where you can relax and enjoy. Nothing beats adding liveable space to your home where you can enjoy a fresh, bug free, breeze through the screen….or climate controlled living, all four seasons of the year.
Get a free design consultation & quote from Titan Sunrooms. Just call (850) 733-7445 ext. 1 when you’re ready.
6. A sampler of Avec Drinks’ alcohol-free cocktail mix, a carbonated drink balanced to pair with spirits (or by itself!) without all the sugary over sweetness of juices and traditional mixers. Plus with flavors like Hibiscus & Pomegranate and Yuzu & Lime, all your spring porch sipping bases are covered.
Avec Drinks is a woman-owned business established in 2020 that specializes in cocktail mixers. The Sampler includes three 8-ounce cans each of Jalapeño and Blood Orange, Ginger, Hibiscus and Pomegranate, Grapefruit and Pomelo, and Yuzu and Lime. Each is designed to pair with two ounces of a spirit, or to be enjoyed all on their own.
Get it from Avec Drinks for $45.
7. A lightweight, weatherproof star and moon fire pit so you can start your summer s’mores game early (might I suggest using any of your leftover Peeps?). TBH, this will become such a backyard staple you’ll want to warm yourself up by it year round.
Get it. from Wayfair for $121.99.
8. A set of two “zero gravity” reclining porch chairs complete with a pillow and a side table to stash drinks, phones, and books. They also fold quickly and compactly so you can take them wherever, and are made with a heat-resistant mesh so you won’t scorch your unsuspecting legs whenever you park your bum in it.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $104.99 (available in 14 colors).
9. A durable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker so you can have some tunes for spring picnics or outdoor workouts without worrying about its wires getting fried by unexpected spring showers. This also easily connects to smart devices like Alexa and Google Home, if you want to listen to the news or certain playlists outside while your devices stay indoors!
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in nine colors).
10. A Blockhouse Shed gives you room for your passion, right in your backyard. Man cave/She shed, music studio, home headquarters, art workshop….you name it. These high-tech rooms are insulated and can be completely wired for Internet/TV, electrical and AC/Heat. Your new Zen Den awaits!
Pricing based on size and model. See details at: blockhousesheds.com
11. A Wi-Fi-connected movie projector that easily converts any wall, both indoor and outdoor, into a personal theater. Once you sync it with a device like your phone or laptop, you can use it to project your fave Disney movies, at-home workouts, and even to play video games outside in the spring sunshine.
Get it from Amazon for $97.74 (clip the “$30 off” coupon on the product page for this price).
12. A multipurpose, super adaptable pool float you can turn into a lounger, a chair, a drifter, or an exercise saddle for pool hangs and workouts as the weather starts to warm up.
Get it from Amazon for $18.39 (available in 14 styles).
13. A waterproof and portable inflatable lounger so easy to use that it’ll feel like you found a cheat code for life — you literally just hold onto it and snap it into the air, letting the wind fill it up. Boom, instant cozy chair in any socially-distanced spot you can find.
It only weighs 2 pounds and fits neatly into a bag when you let the air back out of it, and once it’s inflated, it has a head rest and a side pocket for stashing things like glasses and your phone. Perhaps most importantly for larger fams — it comes in a ton of different colors, so everyone will always know which one is “theirs.”
Get it from Amazon for $38.98 (available in 16 colors).
14. A UV-blocking canopy shade you can easily install on an uncovered porch to keep things from getting too toasty for you and your furriest friends.
The canopy is super flexible and can be pulled taut so you can install it to fit your specific space — you just need four places to mount each corner, like roofs, walls, trees, or poles, but they don’t have to be level to each other.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three colors and nine sizes).
15. An insulated cooler backpack, so now you can pack all your various cheeses and charcuteries for spring picnics without one of your shoulders disproportionately hauling all of the goodness. It even comes with an attached bottle opener, y’all.
Aside from the large storage compartment and bottle opener, this bb has two mesh side pockets, a large front pocket with a divider for utensils, an extra inside mesh pocket on the lid for extra storage, and to D-shaped hooks to attach it.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in seven colors).
16. A sweet little antique-style bird bath to give your backyard some real “Disney princess about to sing about her lifelong dream” vibes.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three colors).
17. A highly popular lightweight, durable hammock for lazy afternoons reading in the backyard or a clever, cozy lounging solution on hiking and camping trips. It’s made of soft parachute nylon that is not only super strong, but can pack down to the size of a grapefruit for easy storage.
Get it from Amazon for $26.95+ (available in two sizes and 15 colors).
18. A custom-designed gardening tool belt made from sturdy waxed canvas so you can clip and prune and individually name all your little strawberry babies with all your tools conveniently at the ready. The Celtic Farm is a California-based Etsy shop established in 2017 that specializes in unique gardening gifts.
Get it from The Celtic Farm on Etsy for $35.49.
19. A set of cooling towels that get chilly the moment you soak them in water and wring them out — a godsend for when you’re looking for quick ways to cool down when the temperature outside starts to spike. It also keeps its chill for hours and will immediately get chilly again when you soak it in water and repeat the process.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $13.99.
20. A LifeStraw, aka a personal water filter perfect for hiking, camping, or accidentally getting drafted into The Hunger Games. This compact gizmo cleans up to 1,000 gallons of water *without* using any chemicals or batteries, so you can safely stay hydrated wherever you roam.
Get it from Amazon for $17.47.
21. A drip-free pitcher with a fruit infuser you can use to pop in lemons, cucumbers, strawberries, or really any combo that pairs well with your sunshine-soaked afternoons ???.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 12 styles).